The workshop will be held at Reykjavik University on June 19th 2017, from 9 am to 6 pm. Lunch and coffee breaks are included in registration fees.
In addition to the three keynotes from our invited speakers, we will have 6 thirty minutes talks on peer-reviewed selected papers. 9 posters from selected submitted papers will also be displayed to enforce the discussions (see details below).
Here is the detailed program:
|09:00-09:05||Short Introduction to the workshop, slides|
|09:05-10:05||Invited keynote: Alexandra Silva, UCL|
|10:05-10:30||Coffee break (Posters setup)|
|10:30-11:00||Simone Barlocco and Clemens Kupke: Automata Learning: A Modal Logic Perspective|
|11:00-11:30||Rick Smetsers: Grammatical Inference as a Satisfiability Modulo Theories Problem, paper|
|11:30-12:00||Enes Avcu, Chihiro Shibata and Jeffrey Heinz: Subregular Complexity and Deep Learning, paper|
|12:00-12:09||Posters Spotlights (1 minute per poster)|
|14:00-15:00||Invited keynote: Mehryar Mohri, Google and NYU|
|15:00-15:30||Ariadna Quattoni, Xavier Carreras and Matthias Gallé: Scalable Spectral Learning of Automata through Maximum Matching, paper|
|15:30-16:00||Coffee break (Posters)|
|16:00-17:00||Invited keynote: Kim G. Larsen, Aalborg University|
|17:00-17:30||Nathanaël Fijalkow: Bisimulation on Distributions for Markov Decision Processes|
|17:30-18:00||Alexander Clark: Strong learning of Probabilistic Context-Free Grammars from Strings|
The 9 selected posters are:
- Giovanni Bacci, Giorgio Bacci, Kim Guldstrand Larsen and Radu Mardare: On the Metric-based Approximate Minimization of Markov Chains
- Michael Bukatin and Jon Anthony: Dataflow Matrix Machines as a Model of Computations with Linear Streams, Paper.
- Kaizaburo Chubachi, Diptarama, Ryo Yoshinaka and Ayumi Shinohara: Query Learning of Regular Languages over Large Ordered Alphabets, Paper.
- Joshua Moerman: Learning Product Automata, Paper.
- Tianyu Li, Guillaume Rabusseau and Doina Precup: Neural Network Based Nonlinear Weighted Finite Automata, Paper.
- Alexis Linard, Rick Smetsers, Frits Vaandrager, Umar Waqas, Joost van Pinxten and Sicco Verwer: Learning Pairwise Disjoint Simple Languages from Positive Examples, Paper.
- Xiaoran Liu, Qin Lin, Sicco Verwer and Dmitri Jarnikov: Anomaly Detection in a Digital Video Broadcasting System Using Timed Automata, Paper.
- Guillaume Rabusseau and Joelle Pineau: Multitask Spectral Learning of Weighted Automata, Paper.
- Michal Soucha and Kirill Bogdanov: Efficient Active Learning with Extra States